Sunday 18 October 2009

Here is my model I made at college on Wednesday. Brenda gave us the options to make either a baby sat up, a baby sleeping, a teddy bear or a elephant. Brenda gave a demonstration of how to make each model using sugar paste. From the way she showed us, you start with the same thing for every model and then just adapt it, depending on what you are making. Brenda sent us off to make our own model, I decided to make a baby sleeping and added a blanket, bottle, the building blocks and a little rubber duck. I am really pleased and really enjoyed doing it, I think my sleeping baby would look great on a christening or baby shower cake. I am going to get some sugar paste and have a go at the other models that Brenda showed us to make. Next week we are making flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment