Monday 5 October 2009

18th Birthday Cupcakes.





Here are some cupcakes that I have done for a lady, Jane, who my mum works with, as her daughter was turning 18. I made her 24 vanilla sponge with strawberry flavoured butter cream and 25 double chocolate sponge with chocolate fudge butter cream.
I made the number 18 and all the little flowers from pink and lilac sugar paste and used lilac sugar sand for the sparkles.
I gave Jane my 6 tier stand to put the cupcakes on for her daughter's party, these stands are a great way to display cupcakes and they do look good for a party!
I had just purchased 2 cupcake couriers, each holds 36 cupcakes and has 3 trays which can be removed and then can be used for a larger cake. These couriers came in very useful, as I was wondering what I was going to put 50 cupcakes in!









No comments:

Post a Comment